LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Every single scene parodies a renowned, or infamous, horror movie scene with “a sizzling and steamy twist,” a rep stated. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer designed and executive produced, directed, wrote, scored and acts in every single episode, “melding two severe film genres with each other with explosive final results.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for challenging rock band Five Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this idea in my head for a prolonged time, and it was now-or-never ever in terms of pulling the trigger and generating this series happen,” Spencer stated. “When we 1st approached the performers about it, I was excited about the very genuine potential for this to be a hit — and they were as excited as I was to shoot it!”
The first batch of episodes and featured performers consist of:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning function.”
- “The O Ring” once more starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” features Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite supporters to come and play with them.”